American WW2 truck projects for sale.

OZITIM

If you havnt been following my other posts. These are some trucks located on a friends property in Queensland. These trucks are now excess to the families needs and are open ot offers. These trucks have been tightly secured on the family property and have not been subject to souvenir hunters or vandals. Have a good look at the photos. You will not find truck restration projects like these lying around. If you are interested in anything in particular let me know and I can take more photos, and speak to the owner about offers. Please contact me on policepsychology@yahoo.com

Regards, OZITIMIMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

And now for that one thing that the other guy doesnt have. I think it is a kitchen trailor. But not many of these getting around. [ATTACH=CONFIG]89802[/ATTACH]

Not a Wiles kitchen trailer, as they had turntable steering.

The wheels and hubs look to be Australian Ford manufacture.

Ron

May I suggest you putting up all of the photographs you have and put them up on a photo sharing site, such as flickr (http://www.flickr.com) as that makes it easier to look at the the photos?

I'd love to get my hands on a Studebaker U6, or other Studebaker model. I read just the other day that the Studebaker trucks which were sent to Australia at the end of the war and post war, were put into storage and not retrieved until the mid to late 1950's. And that the Stude's were used well into the 1970's....?

Goran N

May I suggest you putting up all of the photographs you have and put them up on a photo sharing site, such as flickr (www.flickr.com) as that makes it easier to look at the the photos?

I'd love to get my hands on a Studebaker U6, or other Studebaker model. I read just the other day that the Studebaker trucks which were sent to Australia at the end of the war and post war, were put into storage and not retrieved until the mid to late 1950's. And that the Stude's were used well into the 1970's....?

Goran N

Ok! I will go up to the yard again next week and take more indepth photos and attempt to put them on flickr. We are currently getting battered by a cyclone so no one is venturing out doors.